Probiotic and Prebiotic for Dogs and Cats
Probiotics Complete with Prebiotic and FOS for Digestive Health
This specialized nutritional supplement provides your companion with potent probiotics and prebiotics. The synergistic blend of ultra pure ingredients is designed to promote intestinal health—which affects many aspects of your pet's quality of life.
The most important aspects of a probiotic product are its live CFU (colony forming units) count and spectrum of healthy bacteria per serving. Most probiotic products contain only a few strains of bacteria in very small CFU amounts. It may take up to 3-10 times the amount of other products to match the broad spectrum and healthy bacteria level found in the PawMedX formulation. PawMedX Probiotic contains a superior CFU level (18 billion) of broad spectrum bacteria per serving—for more noticeable benefits. Plus, with prebiotic components also in the formula, this is a two-fold solution for maximum gut health. This is a complete formulation for the health of your companion animal.
PawMedX Health Benefits
• Immune system
• Proper nutrient absorption
• Aids digestion and normal cholesterol
• Colon health, especially if using antibiotics
• Assists with GI distress
• Potency – 18 billion+ CFUs at the time of manufacture
• Guaranteed purity
• No artificial colors, flavors or ingredients; vegan friendly capsules
• Easy to Use – 1 to 2 capsules per day; can even open capsule and sprinkle on food
• Probiotic and Prebiotic components
Probiotic Components Included
• Lactobacillus acidophilus • Lactobacillus salivarius • Lactobacillus plantarum
• Bifidobacterium infantis • Bifidobacterium bifidum • Streptococcus thermophilus
Prebiotc Components Included
• FOS (Fructooligosaccharides)
• Inulin (Jerusalem Artichoke Tuber)
PawMedX Probiotis Complete
No Stimulants, No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors.
DIRECTIONS: For daily use, see chart below. Dosage can be increased
with the advice of your veterinarian.
– For acute issues or while animal is on antibiotics, double dose until
issue subsides. Split dosing into AM and PM doses.
STORAGE: STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
Best if refrigerated for potency.
PawMedX® Lactobacillus Probiotic Complex™ has been manufactured and formulated with care.
• Vegan friendly capsules and exceptional seals are all quality features that help protect the beneficial contents inside.
Do not consume if tamper resistant seal is broken or missing.
KEEP CAP TIGHTLY CLOSED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
AND ANIMALS TO AVOID UNINTENDED CONSUMPTION.
Posted by Susan B. on 18th Jun 2015
Thank you PawMedX for helping Charlie, my Golden Retriever! He had been suffering with upset stomach and bowel troubles... Since he's been on the Probiotics Complete, he is so much happier -- and so am I!
Tummy Troubles Gone
Posted by Mike T. on 30th Jan 2015
We have a 2 1/2 year old yellow lab, who our vet told us is getting overweight, so she suggested we switch him to a "diet" dog food. He loves the new food, but it also made him gassy. We started sprinking the Probiotics Complete at meal times and it's really helped a lot. Thank you!
Posted by Jessica B. on 5th Dec 2014
Probiotics Complete is easy to use. I just opened the cap and sprinkled it over our dog's food. It really helped with the stool problems he's been having. THANK YOU
Helps with Medicine
Posted by Linda S. on 19th Nov 2014
Our dog needed an antibiotic, but they upset his stomach so much (bad stools)... We tried the PawMedX Probiotics along with the medicine, and it really helped. No stomach problems going forward. We're relieved, and he's a happy dog!